High Frequency Ground Strap, 24mm punch & 8mm ring terminals - For NEMA frames over 400, & IEC frames over 180
Ensure Reliable Grounding for High-Frequency Currents
AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Rings give VFD-produced shaft currents a low-impedance path from the motor shaft to the motor frame. But the motor must also be properly grounded: there must also be a low-impedance path from frame to ground.
AEGIS High-Frequency Ground Straps (HFGS) are specially engineered to provide a low-impedance path for high-frequency currents from the motor frame to ground, in accordance with several major motor and drive manufacturers' recommendations.
Together, AEGIS Shaft Grounding Rings and HFGS ensure that potentially destructive VFD-produced high-frequency currents have a safe path from the motor shaft to the frame, and then from frame to ground.
AEGIS® High-Frequency Ground Strap
- Flat braided tinned copper construction for low impedance to high-frequency currents
- Standard 12" & 24" lengths; custom lengths and terminations available upon request
- Pre-punched to fit bolts on standard motor foot
- Ideal for use with AEGIS Shaft Grounding Rings
- Punched hole: 0.94 in (24mm)
- Ring terminal for 5/16" or 8 mm screws*
- Fits NEMA Frame sizes: 404T, 404TS, 405T, 405TS, 444T, 444TS, 445T, 445TS, 447T, 447TS, 449T, 449TS
- Fits IEC sizes: 200S, 200M, 200L, 225S, 225M, 250S, 250M, 280S, 280M
Custom sizes and terminations available upon request.
* Screws Included
NOT A GROUND FAULT DEVICE!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh