AEGIS Conductive Epoxy
Custom Formulated for AEGIS® Bearing Protection Ring Installations
Description: Epoxy is included with the AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy Ring or can be sold separately.
- Install AEGIS Rings directly to the motor end bracket.
- Conductive Silver Epoxy provides excellent electrical conductivity.
- Cures at room temperature in 4 hours at or above 75°F (24°C).
- For faster curing times, heat the bond to between 150°-250°F (66°-121°C) for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy
- Part Number: EP2400
- Custom formulated for AEGIS Ring installation
- High-strength conductive bonding provides excellent electrical conductivity
- Volume: 2 part epoxy; each tube contains 7g
- Coverage: 2-3 applications
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Storage: keep in a cool dry place, away from heat, sparks or flames. To obtain maximum shelf life, product must be stored below 77°F (25°C).
Sold separately or with -0AW and -0A4W parts (AEGIS® SGR with Conductive Epoxy included).
EP2400 Safety Data Sheets (SDS):Part A
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh